Please read the following carefully before signing and submitting the Application for
1. The school will only process the Application for Admission once it has received ALL of the
application requirements (see the application requirements checklist at the beginning of this
2. Submitted original transcripts (school reports) become the property of ES American School and
not be returned.
3. Submitting the application and paying the application fee does not constitute admission to the
4. Any omission or falsification of the admission information will result, if admitted, in the
dismissal of the student from ES American School.
5. By signing this Application for Admission, the parent(s) and student agree to all financial
obligations. Parents and the student understand and consent to abide by all ES American School
and regulations. It is further understood that a student may be dismissed from the school, with no
refund of school fees, at the complete discretion of the school.
6. Parents also understand that 1st through 6th Grade students are required to live with a parent,
guardian or local host family while attending ES American School. No exceptions will be made with
regards to housing arrangements.
7. In the event of force majeure or fortuitous event, the student or, where appropriate, his/her
representatives may not demand the resolution, suspension and / or modification of the contract, nor
reduction of the agreed price. Likewise, GLOBAL AMERICAN SCHOOL INC. SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA is exempt
any responsibility derived from
the measures adopted by the competent authority that are beyond its scope of control. For the
of this contract, force
majeure is understood to be any circumstance that is irresistible, unpredictable and unavoidable
affects the fulfilment of
contractual obligations, such as, for example, extraordinary natural events (floods, earthquakes,
lightning strikes, epidemic and
pandemic situations, etc.). A fortuitous case is understood as what happens as unpredictable, but
if foreseen, could have been
avoided. The parties are aware of the seriousness of this clause, which is motivated (i) by the fact
that there are more students interested
in pursuing their studies at the school than available places, as well as (ii) by the circumstance
at the start of the school
year there are already a series of structural expenses and commitments that GLOBAL AMERICAN SCHOOL
SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA must assume
vis-à-vis third parties in order to provide the services that it is obliged to carry out throughout
school year, regardless of the form
of payment agreed in this document.
8. I/we hereby apply for admission to ES American School and certify that all of the information
submitted on and in support of this
Application for Admission is complete and accurate.
9. The school reserves the right to request any additional information not listed in the Application
Requirement Checklist which it may deem necessary for the admission of any student.